also known as Brazilian Lemonade
A very refreshing drink! It’s bright and tangy, it’s sweet and tart, and it’s
even got a delicious creaminess to it thanks to the sweetened condensed
milk. Serve as is or add your favorite clear spirit! Servings: 5
- 4 cups cold water, divided
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Ice, for serving
- 1 shot Vodka, clear Rum or Gin (optional)
- To a blender add 3 cups of the water, lime juice, sweetened condensed milk and the sugar.
- Blend until well combined and frothy. Stir in last 1 cup water.
- Serve immediately over ice so it doesn’t separate.